Earning a Black Belt is more than just attending class. We will help you challenge yourself in ways you never thought you could... and become the kind of person you always thought you should.
• "The adult classes here are really fun and challenging. I have been looking for something like this my whole life."
• "The community at Alpha is great. I always feel like I am respected and appreciated; it all starts with Mr. & Mrs Rollinson."
• "For the first time in my adult life I feel like I have the confidence to handle myself in a self-defense situation."
• "Your instructors really understand how to work with children."
• "Our daughter is very, very excited about her belt test. This is a wonderful program and has been so helpful in increasing her self-esteem and confidence, as well as being a great form of exercise."
• "Our son shows more discipline with his schoolwork since he started in the After-school Program."
• "The fact that you transport directly from school is a big plus."
• "Our daughter is the middle child in a large family. Since she started coming to the after-school program her self-esteem has really grown; she has great confidence and she's very happy."
• "Our kids are really enjoying classes at Alpha & I greatly appreciate your positive energy, excitement, and your wonderful ability to interact with the children."
• "Our son is very active. His teacher did not know how to deal with that, and as a result his grades were lower than we feel they should have been. Coming to this program gives him the chance to direct his energy in a constructive direction and get positive feedback from his instructors."
At Alpha you will learn authentic, traditional Martial Arts from certified instructors. Our family-oriented atmosphere sets us apart from other schools, and each of our students is given the opportunity and the encouragement to grow into excellence.
Use this tab to schedule a free, 20-minute private class with our senior instructor. Someone will call you to confirm your appointment.
Use this form to log in, view your member information and access members-only features of this website.
40 Vinal Square
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
Click this image for information about how to find Alpha.
From Chelmsford center: Follow Route 4 North to Vinal Square.
From Tyngsboro: Follow Route 3A South to Vinal Square.
From Westford: Follow Route 40 East to Vinal Square.
The After-School Program (AMP) meets at our facility in North Chelmsford from the close of your child's school day until 6:00 pm. We provide homework help and Martial Arts lessons during that time. Busy kids are happy kids, and what better way to stay busy than finishing their homework and learning Martial Arts?
CLICK HERE to pre-register for the after-school program at Alpha.
The AMP is in session from August through June, Monday through Friday. We pick up your child from his or her school and provide a safe, nurturing environment until 6:00pm. Homework helpers make sure your child comes home with assignments completed and checked. Our After-school Program is for students in grades 1-12. Students in grades 9-12 will be evaluated for our counselor-in-training program.
Our drivers are safe and certified 7D or better by the state of Massachusetts.
Call today and make an appointment to talk with us about the AMP.
Alpha will provide you, your child, and up to 19 of his or her friends with something to talk about for years to come.
Make sure to reserve your party time at least a month in advance; we are always booked to capacity.
Ninja Campers ages 5 to 12. The day begins at 9:00am and ends at 5:15pm. The world is our playground! Every minute is filled with activities & fun!
CLICK HERE to pre-register for Ninja Camp at Alpha.
Early drop-off, late pick-up and 1/2 Day Mornings available.
Choose all four weeks, a week here and there, or come for just a day!
2015 NINJA CAMP DATES:
If you enjoy having fun and working with kids, try our CIT Program!
Ages 12 to 17. Must attend all four weeks. Program applications and references due by April 1st. First CIT meeting is scheduled during the first week of April.